What's new

Judy Garland Show : Which boxset ? (1 Viewer)

Derek_McL

Second Unit
The lack of Judy Garland movies on DVD has led me to consider purchasing some episodes of her 1963/64 TV show. The DVDs have been getting glowing reviews but I wonder which boxset of episodes I should purchase (I just want the one) ? I believe there are two boxsets covering all episodes of the show : the one I'm leaning towards is the less expensive one which includes the legendary Barbra Streisand episode in which she and Judy do a duet of "Get Happy"/"Happy Days are Here Again". Any comments on these DVDs or my choice.

CherylWI

Stunt Coordinator
I understand that Barbra Streisand episode is supposed to be great. I picked up the first box set for under $25.00 at Dvd Soon. I had to wait a few weeks for delivery but it was worth it. I will eventually get the second box set but will wait for the price to come down since its a new release. I want to get that Streisand one as well as the Christmas episode which are on box set 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks