What's new

Disney+ The Mandalorian (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
I just noticed something I had previously missed. Those concept art images that play when the credits start are not flat....the backgrounds move independently of foreground elements.

Perhaps a bit of an homage to Walt’s multi-plane camera animation technique.

Philip Verdieck

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Philip Verdieck
My guess is that he'll find a safe home for Baby Yoda in the season finale, and then there will be a new MacGuffin next season to link the episodes together. But mostly, this show is about the pleasures of watching the Mandalorian do his thing.

I think even if that was the idea, it might have gotten modified by the reaction to Baby Yoda.

Where are you going to find it safe for Baby Yoda while a bounty is out on him? You need to put a bounty out on Herzog and co. which gets fulfilled or take him out so noone will be around to pay the bounty on Baby Yoda. And who's behind Herzog? I think we know what mysterious force.

Obviously the Mandalorian will still have a bounty on him because of his actions against the guild.

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Great stuff in the newest episode. Going to be very hard to wait for the last episode.

This show is killing it week after week.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Wow. Episode 7 is out early this week. Will watch it later today.
They announced that they were releasing it early a week or two ago. The entire reason for the early release is the Rise of Skywalker sneak peak that plays after the credits.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
It was another one of the out of context scenes followed by a quick barrage of trailer like flashes.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Who was Fring supposed to be

He was wearing the Vader gear minus the helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks