John Wilson...............

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jonathan T, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Jonathan T

Jonathan T Second Unit

Where is this man??? I've e-mailed him maybe twice in the last 4 days and PMed him once, no responce. Anyone know what's up or a way in which I can contact him. It's about a receiver I bought from him. Want to make sure the money order got to him as I mailed it 1 week ago from New Jersey.

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Jonathan:

I don't know John Wilson, but if you look at other people's comments about buying from him (using the search feature)...he has gotten nothing but VERY positive comments. Maybe something at work or family has him tied up all week. I would hold tight. I'm sure everything will work out.

Good Luck
    Ron

3. Jonathan T

Jonathan T Second Unit

I'm not doughting his integrity. I've read some of the comments about him so I'm sure he's sincere. I'm just worried that the money hasn't reached him and it got lost or something like that. I don't want to let my side of the deal down.

4. John Wilson

John Wilson Supporting Actor

Its nice to know I've been missed[​IMG]

I've been gone all week and I neglected to let Jonathan know that fact. I'm still here, looking for deals and feeding the addiction and I will be getting the receiver sent out ASAP. A vacation once a year isn't asking too much, is it?
    [​IMG]

P.S. Thanks Ron, for the vote of confidence[​IMG]