What's new

John Wilson............... (1 Viewer)

Jonathan T

Second Unit
Where is this man??? I've e-mailed him maybe twice in the last 4 days and PMed him once, no responce. Anyone know what's up or a way in which I can contact him. It's about a receiver I bought from him. Want to make sure the money order got to him as I mailed it 1 week ago from New Jersey.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Jonathan:

I don't know John Wilson, but if you look at other people's comments about buying from him (using the search feature)...he has gotten nothing but VERY positive comments. Maybe something at work or family has him tied up all week. I would hold tight. I'm sure everything will work out.

Good Luck
Ron

Jonathan T

Second Unit
I'm not doughting his integrity. I've read some of the comments about him so I'm sure he's sincere. I'm just worried that the money hasn't reached him and it got lost or something like that. I don't want to let my side of the deal down.

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Its nice to know I've been missed;)

I've been gone all week and I neglected to let Jonathan know that fact. I'm still here, looking for deals and feeding the addiction and I will be getting the receiver sent out ASAP. A vacation once a year isn't asking too much, is it?
:D

P.S. Thanks Ron, for the vote of confidence:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks