What's new

Jeremiah Season 2 (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Dont know if anyone else is watching but what a 2 parter to start the season off with a bang. JMS is up to his tricks again

capt

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Haven't seen the second part yet, but the first part certainly trumped everything he'd written in the (admittedly, quite weak) first season. Let's hope he can continue the momentum. :emoji_thumbsup:

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I didn't realize it had started back up. I guess the first part was last Friday (10/10). Anyone know of any re-airing of that episode?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
i dont know of re-airings but showtime on demand has part 1 up there. Just like B5 did the first season people may have considered weak(i didnt) but it all leads up to this big 2 parter

capt

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Well the irony is then that I thought that season one of B5 was its strongest.

Part two of Jeremiah was also v good (seen it now), except I do have to wonder
isn't the Big Death now in the water supply?!

Christopher E

Stunt Coordinator
I was disappointed in the first season of Jeremiah, but I do think that Letters from the Other Side (Part 1, haven't seen the second part yet) was better than any episode of season 1.

Oh yes, and Sean Astin is on the show now!

Edit: Oh and I can't stand the new theme song.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Per your question Philip

The big death is spread by touch and fromt he looks of where she jumped she got sucked down somewhere

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Yes, finally, season 2 of Jeremiah! Took 'em long enough.

New theme song is corny. Reminds me of Enterprise.
"I've got faith of the heart..."

Sean Astin is cool. The new chick (lab assistant) is SO cute.

Lee Chen is still flipping from side to side. At some point he's going to have to make a stand.

The "Lady Death" imagery was a bit heavy-handed, but I liked it anyway.

These two episodes cleared out a lot of baggage from season 1. Should be interesting to see where the story goes from here.

JMS isn't going to be involved after this season, so enjoy it while you can, folks.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
actually lee wasnt flipping from side to side. he was with marcus's ideas but he was working for Jeremiahs father to make sure they didnt get too much information too quickly and to look out for jeremiah

capt

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
New theme song is corny. Reminds me of Enterprise.
The musical theme from Jeremiah season 1 was so perfect, so apoctolypic. The new theme is so weak, it really doesn't support the feeling of the story.
In readying the viewer, it destroys the postapoctolyptic atmospere.
Desolation and anilation is not a nasal melody.
Enterprise does suffer the same theme weakness!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well Strange Attractions was good as well. Pretty much a Closing off part of one story line and moving on to the next episode. Who is this strange person the guy from millhaven is going to? and what does this all have to do with Fractal Theory? MMm more questions asked. Two back to back episodes next week. Cant wait

capt

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Looks like Jeremiah is all but officially cancelled.

From StudioBrief Today:

"Theo" and "George" To Team Up

Malcolm-Jamal Warner and Jason Alexander will play co-anchors on a cable-TV sports show in an upcoming comedy pilot for CBS, the Hollywood Reporter reported today (Friday). Both actors have experienced somewhat checkered careers since appearing on top-rated TV sitcoms, Warner in The Cosby Show and Alexander in Seinfeld. Alexander's casting in a role based on Washington Post columnist/ESPN commentator Tony Kornheiser had been announced in early October ("We have the same hair," Kornheiser commented at the time.) Originally titled Shut Up and Listen, the series is now listed as "untitled." The casting of Warner, whose last series, Jeremiah, on the Showtime pay-TV channel was recently canceled, had been widely rumored. "Malcolm came in and owned the room," Regency TV exec Erin Simon Berenson told the Reporter. "He was so sexy and funny and cool, there was no way not to cast him."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks