What's new
World Wide Stereo

jbl xti100 (2 Viewers)

BarOr

Stunt Coordinator
Is it consider to be a good speaker? (It would connect to Denon 3803)What do you have to say about this match
Thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Never heard them before but it looks like it might be a more delicately refined JBL Studio/Northridge type Speaker.

Has the traditional Titanium Dome Tweeter and a 5" Midrange. I bet it will probably have a similar type of sound or probably better than the Studio Series.

It certainly has a more Home theater WAF friendly look to it.

I can't see why it wouldn't go bad with a Denon 3803. JBL products generally give good bang per buck and I'd expect the frequency response to be good since they generally take that as a high priority in design.

JBL is a trusted brand name in Audio though I don't know if I'd spend the amount of money they're asking for the XTI series without hearing them first.

Fred_Krampits

Stunt Coordinator
BarOr:

When I looked these guys up, I could only find them internationally, not domestically in the US.

Where do you live btw?

The specs look good on them btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks