What's new

Jay&Silent Bob on 2/12 ? (1 Viewer)

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
if your thinking of buying a box to put your dvds in, don't forget Clerks Sell Out is still on the cards.

Travis D

Second Unit
You're right about Sellout. I guess they should leave the spot for Uncensored out of the Movies set and make a box just for the animation.

BTW - Did anyone ever figure out where that Theatrical Trailer is? I know it's not the greatest trailer in the world, hell, it sucked ass, but I'm a completist dammit!

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Travis, I don't think the theatrical trailer is on the release. After seeing the menu shots yesterday, I remembered noticing a theatrical trailer not being listed on the press release, so most likely it's just the 2 'Net trailers and TV spots. Buena Vista's labels have been notorious lately for leaving off the trailer for new releases, yet including "sneak peek" trailers. Just be happy, I guess, that we're getting the 'Net trailers and TV spots.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps a music rights issue is keeping the theatrical trailer off of "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back". The same thing happened to "Chasing Amy", although they had a home video trailer with identical footage and different music to replace it with. A different trailer was also created for "Dogma" because of music rights.

Travis D

Second Unit
I'm just surprised it's not on there, because Kevin Smith kept mentioning it whenever talking about the DVD. Also he has not said anything on the website about it which is unusual.

Dave George

Stunt Coordinator
Heh, wait'll you guys see the deleted scenes on this disc. They are HILARIOUS! Saw them at Vulgarthon this year.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait for J&SBSB. Smith always delivers on his special editions. This flick was hilarious in the theater and will make an excellent bookend for my Jersey films set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks