What's new

Jack Briggs and the bold post count... (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
This might belong in Forum Feedback, but...

Jack, how did you manage to get your post count and "Member Since:" date to be bold? Is it a combination of being an Administrator and having a certain number of posts?

I just noticed that Patrick Sun also shares the same honor, although he does have a couple more posts than you do.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Seems to be affecting only the new moderators. Must be some sort of initiation ritual.
M.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Congrats, guys.

And to Jason and Neil as well.

Am I missing anyone?

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Congrats to Jack and all the new Administrators. Question - what's the difference between a Moderator and an Administrator?

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Congrats to all the new Administrators. Kind of weird seeing you guys switch sides, but at the same time I'm happy for you all.

Jon

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
oh no, I am in some alternate universe where Patrick Sun and Jack Briggs are Moderat...err... Administrators
< faints >
Congrats you guys on your promotion! :D

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Congrats to Jack, Michael, Neil and the others. I look forward to trying your patience in the future. :)

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Congrats to the new moder...administrators! :) Is there a difference between the two? I think they're all called "administrators" here, but on some boards "administrators" have higher privileges than "moderators".
KJP

Ike

Screenwriter
Jack,
They made you an Moderator? Sweet. I will trust that you'll shut down all threads that call 2001 boring without a question, delete the thread, then suspend the member's account that posts such troll material, right? :D
Congrat's!

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Michael, congrats on being upgraded to terminator status...oops...I mean, moderator...darn it, administrator status! There! You were the last one I needed to suck up to....I mean, congratulate...ahem, yeah, well, congrats to all!!! :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Ike, how did you know what I was up to? That was the plan all along! :)
Thanks, guys. The newbie admins are still kind of groping their way around, with childlike eyes and awe--sort of like the Starchild at the end of 2001. Once our indoctrination is complete, we'll be new men. :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
People whom I can't talk to anymore:
Jack Briggs
Michael Reuben
Patrick Sun
Did I miss anyone? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks