What's new

I've got a new dog! (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I've been moving that plant in and out for years. Procrastinations this year leaving it by the door a few days and this happened. :( This is the second winter I had cats and it taught a horrible lesson.

Sorry to hear it, James. Just a tragic accident.
I'll put a picture of Sour Grapes. He was one awesome cat and I was working on making him more tame, he'd come in the house a little to watch Keeblur (who is fine) and Frodo (who is probably gone now) eat. I named him Sour Grapes for his tom cat man parts. lol they looked like a couple of dark grapes hanging against his gray fur as he was walking away. Amazing sleek looking cat with a brush of gray stripes across his face like Braveheart face paint. But he had a low gentle meow. He died under my old car. I couldn't get him out that night, I put canned food with anti-toxins under with him but i'm sure the others ate that. I thought he might be alright. He looked like he just went to sleep on his belly. I knew when I started taking care of them that anything could happen, like finding one out on the main road. But losing them this way was horrible. We all make mistakes, like when I left my parakeet Herman in the car on my way home from classes out of town. It wasn't hot outside, but I had emptied the water for the ride home.

Just adding that I found Frodo near my neighbor's front gate. I buried him near his favorite place in the woods near some pines. as I was leaving a yellow tabby named tiger surprised me. didn't see him attending. he and Frodo were good buddies and used to roost together like tigers on a piece of wood that sticks out on the fence when they were younger. I will make a picture of that sometime in the future from the video I took.

Last edited:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This is the ultimate tribute between man and his best friend.

This is Sully--the service dog received by former President George H. W. Bush after the death of Barbara Bush in April.

President Bush died just a few days ago.

AR-181209961.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66

3653308_062518-me-dehoyos-george-h-w-bush-new-service-dog-vid.jpg

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Pete and Ernest trying out some new harnesses on a recent walk.

full

So majestic and regal! Following this thread along the way has been fun watching Pete grow up to where he's now maybe a smidgen taller than Ernest. Or, he at least holds his head higher with that youthful obliviousness. Because when it comes down to it, Ernest is the elder statesman. Respect!

Regardless, you have a pair of handsome dogs there, Mike.
dog_02.png

Last edited:

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Just ordered a book on Amazon. Doggie looked familiar!

Dog-in-the-dentist-chair.jpg

Writer looks familiar too. :)

PeggyFrezon.jpg

In fact, I have more of her books, including the Nook-versions (this one hasn't one - yet).
It's arriving in a few days, so I haven't read it, but I assume it will be fun, as usual.

Congrats, Mike!

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks