What's new

It's starting! Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals Already Announced (2 Viewers)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
lvicious said:
Just my opinion but I'd expect Amazon to price match Walmart.. your call.
If Amazon matches, this set just became a no brainer.

I'm moving my laptop downstairs tomorrow so I can keep on eye on what's happening in Black Friday land.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
After midnight Eastern time, and the Walmart deals aren't live. I just know I'm going to go to bed, and they're going to be sold out by the time I wake up tomorrow. I plan to check again shortly after 1 AM, and if they're still not live I'm going to say screw it.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Arrow will be matched at Amazon.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-28-00-17-54.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-28-00-17-54.png
    699.2 KB · Views: 45

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for sharing, Tony!Sucks that Amazon's price match goes live at 3:20 in the morning, though.EDIT: Reading more closely, it looks like 3:20 tomorrow afternoon, which suits me just fine.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I literally just saw that, Mark. I'm flipping through the upcoming deals at Amazon...looks like start time is 12:20 pm. The price has to be cheaper than the $16.99, so I'm waiting.

There's also a Les Mis deal which should be under the current $9.99 Amazon price...

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
If you go to the Deals Calendar, and hold your mouse over the title, it will show the BF price (like the picture above showing Arrow).

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Thanks David. I hadn't found the calendar...looks like Les Mis is $7 and Pacific Rim is $6. I'll cross the latter off my Best Buy list for tomorrow.

lvicious

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lance G
Walmart went live at 1am cst. I just happen to randomly check it before I went to bed. Got all I had in my cart except for Expendables bluray. I had to update the cart and all the prices showed appropriately.

1 The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet + Limited Edition Mask DVD Case) (Anamorphic Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (Blu-ray + Standard DVD) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 The A-Team (Unrated Extended Cut) (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 The Hunger Games (Blu-ray + Mockingjay Pendant) (Walmart Exclusive) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 Men In Black 3 (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 Inception (Blu-ray + UltraViolet) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 Lord Of The Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy - Fellowship Of The Ring / Two Towers / Return Of The King (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-rayoyale (2006) / Quantum Of Solace (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 Jurassic Park (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 Cloud Atlas (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet + VUDU Offer) (Walmart Exclusive) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 The Matrix / Matrix Reloaded / Matrix Revolutions (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 After Earth (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 Twilight (Blu-ray) (Widescreen); Format: Blu-ray1 The Mummy (1999) (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (Steelbook) (Widescreen);

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I just checked BB.com on a whim...it looks like their deals are online right now. Star Trek Into Darkness (regular BD) is $7.99; the 3D version is $14.99. Those are sale prices as far as I know.

lvicious

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lance G
thank you for that heads up. Just got from BB.. movies I should of had a long time ago on BR:

moneyball
The Aviator
Full Metal Jacket
Taken 2
Blues Brothers
Green Zone / Kingdom
Good Will Hunting

and

1 From Russia With Love (Ultimate Edition) (Dubbed) (Blu-ray Disc) 1 Dr. No (Ultimate Edition) (Dubbed) (Blu-ray Disc)1 Die Another Day (Ultimate Edition) (Blu-ray Disc) 1 For Your Eyes Only (Ultimate Edition) (Dubbed) (Blu-ray Disc)1 A Fistful of Dollars (Blu-ray Disc)1 Tomorrow Never Dies (Dubbed) (Subtitled) (Blu-ray Disc)1 The Spy Who Loved Me (Blu-ray Disc)1 Diamonds Are Forever (Blu-ray Disc)1 Cast Away (Dubbed) (Subtitled) (Blu-ray Disc)1 Office Space (Dubbed) (Subtitled) (Blu-ray Disc)1 The World Is Not Enough (Ultimate Edition) (Dubbed) (Blu-ray Disc) 1 Licence to Kill (Ultimate Edition) (Blu-ray Disc)1 M*A*S*H (Dubbed) (Subtitled) (Blu-ray Disc)1 Caddyshack (Anniversary Edition) (Remastered) (Blu-ray Disc) 1 Dances With Wolves (Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray Disc)1 Mortal Kombat (Digital Copy) (Blu-ray Disc)1 Replacement Killers/Truth or Consequences, N.M. (Blu-ray Disc) 1 The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Blu-ray Disc) 1 The Long Kiss Goodnight (Blu-ray Disc) 1 The Wild Bunch (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray Disc) 1 True Romance (Unrated) (Blu-ray Disc) 1 Goldfinger (Ultimate Edition) (Dubbed) (Blu-ray Disc)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I've noticed. :) I'm doing my Amazon order now. The only thing they haven't matched yet is the 3D prices for STID, World War Z and Pacific Rim. As of right now.

Edit: They dropped the price on Pacifim Rim 3D...but I'm opting for the regular BD version. Amazon haul so far: Pacific Rim, Les Mis, STID and World War Z. Grand total under $34 (for this order).

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
The titles I've checked don't seem to be matched by Amazon...unless I'm doing something wrong.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I see now they are matching the Best Buy titles. I was hoping they'd match some of the Wal-mart ones like Oblivion.

lvicious

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lance G
well good luck guys. Made out with a truckload of BR's to finish out my collection and 3D plasma for the 2nd bedroom. Just need to find some slipcovers for those that don't come with. I have to say that the lightning deals were a complete let down but the price matching was very worthy. Walmart's site for all the traffic they received had no issues whatsoever I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks