What's new

It seems that The Prowler is FINALLY coming to DVD!! (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Tom Savini mentioned in his chat room last night that Anchor Bay will release a DVD of the classic slasher, The Prowler. It will have a commentary, making of, and photo gallery. All I can say is its about damn time that this film finally gets DVD treatment! I'm very happy to hear of this, and can't wait for it to come out! I am dying to see a better transfer of this film than the lame uncut tape that I have. The extras are cool too, and I'm sure AB will release it uncut just like my tape, only waaaaay better quality! :)

Brett C

Second Unit
Yesssssss this is really good news, I'd heard awhile ago that it was coming out, but i'm glad to hear that Anchor Bay is doing it, only thing to find out now is when???

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I forgot to post this in my original post. A guy I know says that it might actually be another company releasing it, but Savini said it was AB, so I'm not 100% sure who is releasing it. I'd tend to trust what Savini said a little more, but as I said, I'm not sure. Anyways, regardless of who is releasing it, it is DEFINATELY coming without a doubt, and those will be the extras. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks