Is this quote from a movie?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David_N, Dec 27, 2002.

1. David_N

David_N Stunt Coordinator

2. Rain

Rain Producer

It's a common phrase. I'm quite sure I've heard it on numerous TV shows, probably some movies as well.

3. David_N

David_N Stunt Coordinator

Can anyone name some movies or TV shows they've heard this in? I'm still trying to think of one. Thanks.

4. Jeremy Allin

Jeremy Allin Supporting Actor

David,
    I've got one...
    Marge says something like that in an episode of The Simpsons. The exact episode escapes me, but had Bart asking her something to which she replied something along the lines of:
    "Your uncle had a saying, 'Kill 'em all and let God sort it out'. Unfortunately, he put his theory to practise one day. It took nine Federal Marshals to bring him down. Now, let's never speak of it again."
    That's all I can think of. [​IMG]

5. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

6. Randall Dorr

Randall Dorr Second Unit

It was used another time on the Simpsons, at the end of the episode where they go to Itchy and Scratchy Land.

They've just short circuited the killer robots. Bart and Lisa agree that it's the family's best vacation ever. Marge says they're bonkers.

Lisa says something like: "But we were brought together as a family, we got a lot of exercise out doors, and we have so many memories."

Marge thinks for a moment than says: "You know you're right: This truly was the best vacation ever. Now let us never speak of it again."