What's new

Is the Denon DVD 5900 available in silver? (1 Viewer)

Rod#S

Grip
Real Name
Rod
I picked up the current issues of Sound & Vision and Home Theater Magazine last week and noticed in both that the Denon ad that has been appearing for the past few months listing the Universal players has been updated and states that the 2900 and 2200 are available in silver. I am planning on purchasing the DVD-5900 within the next 2 months and I am curious to know if the 5900 will also be offered in silver and if so does anyone know when? I would much rather the player be silver to match my other components and if it will soon be available in the alternate color I would gladly wait for that to happen.

Thanks,

Rod

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
AFAIK, Denon offers the AVR3803, 4802R, 5803, 2900, and 5900 in silver at the same MSRPs as their black counterparts. Their current product catalog says they are available now.

Robert Franklin

Stunt Coordinator
There is no information on the Denon website that states that the AVR-4802R, the AVR-5803, and the DVD-5900 are available in silver. They may decide to do that sometime in the near future, but as of right now, Those models are only available in black.

Robert Cowan

Supporting Actor
the 5900 will most likely NOT be offered in silver. (im a dealer). i wouldnt wait on it. denon has no intentions of putting it out in silver from what ive heard. they might when the newer version comes out in a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks