What's new

is the 3-piece Pioneer SCR400K any good (1 Viewer)

Brice

Stunt Coordinator
I searched this forum for this and couldn't find anything on this set that would be relevent to my search. I want to have someone tell me the good for this. I know it's cheap and you get what you pay for, what I want to know is... for what you pay for is it any good? Hope that's not too confusing :) Well, it's the three piece speaker set called the Pioneer S-CR400-K, any thoughts, for less than $75 for three speakers (I need a center and surround to finish my speaker set for my 20" samsung), thanks, BRice

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
For the price you're not going to find much of anything better... just keep in mind the surrounds are full range (one speaker, no crossover) and the center isn't timbre matched to any of the other Pioneer speakers out there. It also doesn't have the best video sheilding if you're going to be sitting it on top of a tube tv.

Regardless, for $75 you're not going to beat it and if you're finishing up a low-end system it would definitely do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks