Is it just me or is HBO on Demand.....

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by todd stone, Jun 24, 2004.

1. todd stone

todd stone Screenwriter

not working properly all the time.

For instance, I missed the Deadwood season finale. It was 2 weeks after the fact they finally slapped up episode 12.

Now, you may say "they just may have wanted to not throw up the season finale right away", well Episode 8 at one point was not put up until 2 weeks after the fact as well.

Another example.

Curb your enthusiasm. I see episodes 1-5 one week for season 2. The next week I see episodes 1-5 and also episode 8. Where'd 6 and 7 go? Now this week I just see episode 8 on there.

What's with their programming?

2. todd stone

todd stone Screenwriter

not working properly all the time.

For instance, I missed the Deadwood season finale. It was 2 weeks after the fact they finally slapped up episode 12.

Now, you may say "they just may have wanted to not throw up the season finale right away", well Episode 8 at one point was not put up until 2 weeks after the fact as well.

Another example.

Curb your enthusiasm. I see episodes 1-5 one week for season 2. The next week I see episodes 1-5 and also episode 8. Where'd 6 and 7 go? Now this week I just see episode 8 on there.

What's with their programming?

3. Chad R

Chad R Cinematographer

Chad Rouch
    Makes no sense to me as well. It doesn't matter to them if you watch it first run or via On Demand since it's a pay network. They get your money regardless.