What's new

is gunmetal worth picking up? (1 Viewer)

shane_watson

Stunt Coordinator
this is a game with some awesome in game screens + changing from a robot to jet,if anyone has heard of any good previews or anyone with hands on with this game please give me any and all opinions because next to halo this is second on my gottahaveometer!

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
Is this the game that requires the $200 custom controller? If so, I'll pass...

Oscar_R

Second Unit
i'm looking forward to Steel batallion more than Gun Metal.
I heart custom controllers, even if they are only good for one game.
Virtual-On would have sucked without the twin sticks.

shane_watson

Stunt Coordinator
i guess this will have to do until steel batallion comes this fall,and yes i will pay 199.99 for the game w controller.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
The latest version of OXM has a demo of this game. I got it last night and played for a little while. Graphically it's very impressive, but I don't think it's my style of game. Anyone who is into aerial combat will likely love it, and switch from a mech to a jet is definitely tres cool. The game itself isn't to my taste (basically I just suck at these types of games), but if aerial combat is your bag, you won't be disappointed from what I can see in the demo.

If anyone's interested, the demo is in the latest OXM, which has a picture of Unreal on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks