What's new

Introduction of AIX Records (1 Viewer)

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Jim,
I don't remember what the chroma bug is, but I have not noticed anything wrong with the video. Reviewers more knowledgable than I have praised the video, and I enjoy it. It's certainly not worse than the player I was using before, which was a basic but solid Panasonic. I also am glad that it has a coax digital audio out, as my receiver only has room for one optical input which is now used for my satellite box.

I am very much enjoying both high-res formats, so I will of course recommend getting either a universal player or two seperate players.

The DV-47Ai seems like a sweet machine. If I were to get a new player, I would probably get that.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Mike. I'll check the DV-47Ai out.

OT:

I just picked up my first Marillion CD. I got The Best of Both Worlds to get a sample of the two different incarnations of the band.

Damn Transatlantic! Ever since I heard them I've been on a mission to get all the music of each members primary band. I have NO money.

BTW, did you hear that a new Spock's Beard double CD is being released on August 27th? It's called Snow. Supposedly it's a concept album with some relationship to 9/11. There's also a 3 CD limited edition of Snow coming out. The third disc is filled with covers of songs. I believe that the covers are all acoustic.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Jim, welcome to the wonderful world of Marillion. Prepare for some great music and ridicule from the rock community. ;) I'm a huge fan.
That's great news about Spock's Beard. I haven't been reading up on them lately. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks