What's new

Intro (1 Viewer)

Elizabeth_S

Agent
Hey, didn't see an intro thread, but wanted to say a quick hi. i love mocies and tv and am starting to learn more about the technology behind them. i work for buena vista home entertainment and i also like to hang out with friends and read.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Isn't there another Elizabeth S floating around here? Anyways, welcome. I'm sure many of us will bug you about your employer :)

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Howdy, and welcome aboard!

What are "mocies"? :D (Just yanking your chain, "c" and "v" are next to each other on the keyboard... :wink: )

But seriously, you work for Buena Vista?!? Kewl. But might not be so cool the next time the HTF membership are up in arms about some perceived faux pas or outright screw-up by the fellas in charge of producing DVDs at BVHE, and I think there have already been plenty of those...

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Welcome!

I was going to name my daughter Elizabeth S, but now I'm not so sure. It just seems so common now.

Well, that, and she's already 12 years old...

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Welcome Elizabeth! Glad to see you here! Be sure and say hi to DaViD Boulet, our resident BVHE reviewer. He's the one putting all those cool Disney DVD's through their paces. (I'm drooling in anticipation over Toy Story.)

Regards,
Steve

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
omg another girl! and she lives in DC!! i know this must be the one for me ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Welcome to the Rock...

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay

Oh great, scaring off another one.

Perhaps the "S" in Elizabeth S stands for Silica?

Welcome to the After Hours Lounge, forget what you've read in the other forums, this one is slightly off kilter. :)

Jay

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Oh great, scaring off another one."

I'm suprised the membership waited that long:)

Welcome to the forum Elizabeth, lots to learn here.

Brent

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, a female posting in this forum is like a person walking into a cat show covered in tuna and catnip. ;)

anyway, who was the other girl (from the DC area) that everyone immediately proposed to? :D

Welcome Elizabeth(underscore)S

Elizabeth_S

Agent
Hi guys! Thanks for the warm welcome :) Look forward to chatting with you! Btw, the S stands for "Smith" not as cool as Silica.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Did you not read the part in the FAQ about how females are required to post a pic.? (AKA the Mall of America clause)

Welcome. :)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
or my desire to be popular .... :frowning:

welcome elizabeth!!! please be my friend. :b

TheoGB

Screenwriter

I'm glad you cleared that up for me as I was thinking it was some sort of US slang. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks