What's new

Interstellar, Imitation Game, Wild Card, Wild hdx uvs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpal83

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason P
Interstellar hdx googleplay only- $2

[Edited by Moderator: No storefronts. No pre-sales. Which means, no listing "not in stock" items. Because only a storefront has out-of-stock items. Otherwise, by definition, an individual seller would have a list a mile long of everything they don't have for sale. Please do not repeat this behavior or your account will be banned from the Classifieds. See here:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/topic/326177-htf-classified-area-rules/#entry4210323

]

SeriousYes

Auditioning
Real Name
Yes Serious
Leaving a somewhat negative review for this seller:

I've been buying itunes codes from various sellers on here for about two years and have never had any problems.

I contacted this seller to buy itunes Intersellar, and he said he had one and would contact me "later" that night. I wasn't around and didn't get the notification until the morning and when I logged on, I saw he had contacted me about the payment so I replied back indicating that I was ready to pay, but apparently he was all out of the code.

No biggie, right?

Then he contacts me again today and says he has a code available so I send a payment.

He contacts me back saying that he was refunding the money because I didn't follow his instruction of leaving the paypal comment blank - Out of habit, I've always put "stuff" as a comment in there over the years. I replied to him that it was just something I did out of habit and that it wasn't a big deal.

He returned the payment and said not to resend payment.

I'm not sure what his problem is but I suppose, buyer beware. This is one very anxious and picky seller.

I'm going back to my regular seller.

jpal83

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason P
I have sold to many people on here without any issue, so they all know I am a honest and reliable seller. He expected me to hold a code for him just Cuz he messaged me asking for it. I only hold codes once someone pays, its first come first served. I don't hold codes for hours for people especially if I have a movie that is in high demand.

I clearly wrote this as I do for everyone:

Friends and family option. Leave comments/notes/message section blank. Send me pm when payment sent.

He decided to leave comments still even though I clearly stated to leave all fields blank. So, I refunded him his money and told him I would prefer not to do business with someone who ignores the request.

Sellers beware

jpal83

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason P
Interstellar back in stock

Hdx uv only- $8 (redeems now)
Hd itunes only- $5 (redeems now)

CHEMISTSDP

Auditioning
Real Name
Steven Phillips
I have purchased over 50 codes from Jason over the last month and he is a great seller. Fast delivery and has helped the very few times I had an issue. Thank you for being on this site and supplying such great codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks