What's new

Interested in RL2? you have to look at these! (2 Viewers)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
To stay on topic...I really,really,really,really,really want this game...
Did I mention that I really want this game???
Secondly, congrats on the broadband,Morgan. I have a cable modem,which I get for an extremely reasonable price, & I just couldn't think of going back.
biggrin.gif

Calvin
------------------
"Never give up!!! .......... Never surrender!!!!!!!!!."

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
In the last day or so, I have been going to IGN and GameSpot watching game videos. X-Box games (Munch, DoA3, Project Gotham), GCN games (RL2, Luigi's Mansion, WaveRace), and a few PS2 games (FFX, FFXI). Of every video I've seen, Rogue Leader has made me the most impressed. Why? Because it looks good and it looks like it plays good. DoA3 and Munch look pretty damn good, too, but RL just looks more like it accomplished its task perfectly.
Thank god for my DSL.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Try watching this one Morgan, its far from being finished but is quite impresive so far. This game will most likely be the one that gets compared to RL.
Link Removed
Dean

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
When I eventually get an X-Box, I probably won't use the broadband because I have to pay for the use. The PS2 does online for free (and I have a USB to ethernet adapter that plugs right into the modem which I think I can use for the PS2).
rolleyes.gif

Um, the PS2 does online for free now. One one game.
I remember when the Dreamcast had free online gaming. Don't get too used to it.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Michael-
I fail to see your point. When the PS2 does have pay games, I will want to pay for them (like FFXI). Also, I won't have to pay to go online with the PS2. If I go online at all with the XB, I have to pay.
Dean-
That video is impressive, but I think Rogue Leader has a farther draw distance.
[Edited last by Morgan Jolley on November 04, 2001 at 12:09 AM]

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Well first off, MS hasn't announced anything yet in regards to online. All we know so far is that its going to be up sometime early next year. SONY is in the same position with the PS2. We know its coming, but how its going to all work in the end is still up in the air... How did we go from RL movies to PS2 and Xbox online plans again?
crazy.gif

You should look for some movies on an Xbox game called wreckless ( used to be double steal ) That game totally blows me away. I will own it, oh yes! It will be mine.
I just read that there is a bonus level in RL in which you get the pleasure of piloting the MF through the Deathstar! That's no moon...its a space station!
Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks