What's new

Interconnect Questions. (1 Viewer)

Chip E

Screenwriter
"Chip: Yea, Coppercats look real nice too."
Actually John, i cut loose with a few extra bucks and went for the Blue Tigers. ;)
- Chip

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Laurence, thanks for catching my error. :b I multiplied 1.8 by 1.65, and of course, 1.65 feet is only a half-meter, not 1 meter. Oops. I corrected my post. Still, 1.8 meters is not a conventional length and was too short for the run I needed from my SCD-777ES to my NAD C 370 amp.

Mark Rich

Second Unit
John,

I think the primary reason the Outlaw cables are so cheap is they are made in Taiwan if my memory serves me correctly. Nothing worng with it but we all know how cheap their labour is. Not sure why they would not accept returns though, that is odd.

J

John Morris

I think the primary reason the Outlaw cables are so cheap is they are made in Taiwan
That's odd, because last I checked, I believe the overwhelming majority of the bulk cable used in audio interconnects and speaker cable comes from Asian suppliers, many probably from the same supplier that Outlaw uses. Where do you think Noel Lee of Monster Cable gets their bulk cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks