What's new

Belden 1505A interconnects (1 Viewer)

chaostoday

Grip
Real Name
Jason
Hello everyone. I have been making Belden 1505A RCA interconnects for a few months now and I'm really enjoying it. It has been a nice hobby for me. Just a question on applications. I'm assuming the most car audio signal is still driven by RCA's. if it is still then would the Belden 1505A cable with Canare RCA's be a good car audio fit? I know this is a little off topic in this forum but I love the expertise here and trust the opinions. Since the Belden 1505 is a low resistance high capacitance cable and well shielded I assume it might be just the ticket? I do know its not as flexible as other cables though. Any thoughts??

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Well RG59/6 all copper foil covered cable is the best choice for digital coax/composite/component..."brand of which" is irrelevant.

Just 1505A is the cheapest version...and most readily available.

And...

"I do know its not as flexible as other cables though. "

There is no flexible all-copper foil covered RG59/6. Invent it, you'll be a gazzilionaire.

chaostoday

Grip
Real Name
Jason
Thanks for the info. Based on that advice would you recommend for car audio applications? Do you think it would be something you would put in a vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks