What's new

InFocus IN76 Projector Problems (1 Viewer)

iKokomo

Grip
Real Name
Carl Oak
My InFocus IN76 is having a problem. I have a video attached of the problem.

I click the button to turn it on and the fans spin up and also the color wheel spins up, but after 5-8 seconds the wheel turns off. Twenty seconds later the color wheel spins ups and turns off again.

After I placed the cover back on the projector, the light turns on, but it is very dim and it shows a clear screen, not a white projected screen, but clear, like a flashlight.

None of the buttons work after it turns on. I have to pull the plug from the wall in order to shut it off.

Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks!

Aca

Auditioning
Real Name
Aca
My InFocus IN76 is having a problem. I have a video attached of the problem.

I click the button to turn it on and the fans spin up and also the color wheel spins up, but after 5-8 seconds the wheel turns off. Twenty seconds later the color wheel spins ups and turns off again.

After I placed the cover back on the projector, the light turns on, but it is very dim and it shows a clear screen, not a white projected screen, but clear, like a flashlight.

None of the buttons work after it turns on. I have to pull the plug from the wall in order to shut it off.

Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks!

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I know that this was long time ago but did you manage to solve this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks