What's new

Infocus 4805 W/screen ? (1 Viewer)

Doug-S

Auditioning
Just wondering if anyone has taken advantage of this great deal from Plasma Docs for $1299.99? I'm definatly considering it....If you have and have received the screem could you tell me what the actual size {width & heigth} is?
thanks

Doug-S

Auditioning
hello....thanks for response...You say it's a 4.3 screen.......Is it a Carada screen that you have now? How do you like that?[price & quality]

terence

Supporting Actor

I love it and the price was great along with the quality. The screen was packed very well, and fit, finish is top notch. Carada customer service is just outstanding reminds me a lot of my dealings SVS. They really go all out too help you with your screen choice. Shoot them an e-mail they are respond very quickly to your concerns.

Below is a review on my screen (88" High Contrast Grey 16:9 1:78-1) compared with ither scren companies. YMMV but it gives you and idea of performance.

Projector Screen Review!

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
My HT is in construction currently so since we got our 4805 (when they came out) I have been using the bare sheetrock light green walls in our living room and honestly based on how good it looks I may just paint my HT screen using the directions posted on this forum. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
We jusy watched the Terminal and the picture was stunning, really. :star:

RenatoT

Auditioning
Just bought the 4805 w/ screen from Costco last Thursday in Sterling, VA. I was surprised when the cashier scanned the box and a $175 discount appeared. So I got it for $1234 + tax instead of the regular $1399 price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks