For Sale: Da-Lite Perm Wall High Contrast Grey screen

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AaronH, Oct 17, 2005.

1. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

pic attached at bottom...Lowering price. I still pay the Shipping/Insurance.

Lowering to $275.00 b4 it goes on ebay

Da Lite Perm Wall DaMat High Contrast Grey 77" diagonal (16:9) screen w/frame

Im getting an Infocus 5700 and want to try a Stewart GreyHawk screen finally, hence this needs to go. I got a 77" because I found the infocus 4805 looked better on a 77" compared to my friends 92". The Grey really helps too, I'll never get a white screen after having a grey one.

Mint Condition. The screen snaps onto the lightweight frame. I have the original packaging and fabric to protect it during shipping as well. It mounts easily on the wall with a screw at each top corner. Its light and easy to manipulate alone.

I paid $530.00 New 13 months ago. I'm asking $350.00, but you pay No shipping/insurance(within the the US only, won't ship to Hawaii). Due to the length of the box Id imagine it will cost between 30 and 50.00 to ship depending on location, so I walk away with around $300.00. Its actually pretty light but the box dimensions throw the shipping charges higher.

Ive sold quite a few things here and you can find my name in the Good sellers/buyers thread. I can get you my audiogon and ebay names so you can check my perfect Feedback. I accept paypal, personal check, and money orders.

you can email me directly at [email protected] if you chose. I'm also selling an Infocus Universal projector mount here in another thread. I'll knock off $30.00 from the combined price if you wanted both.

[​IMG]

2. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Lowered the price to $425.00

3. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Lowering to $400.00, I still pay Shipping/Insurance.

4. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Lowered to $350.00.

5. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Lowering to $325.00 [​IMG]

6. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator

Lowering to $300.00

It goes on ebay very soon.

7. AaronH

AaronH Stunt Coordinator