What's new

Infinity Speakers for sale (1 Viewer)

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I've decided to sell my infinity's in order to upgrade my system. I have really enjoyed them over the years I have owned them. So here is what it have for sale:

Infinity Kappa 5.1 Series II. Large bookshelf speakers with 3 way, 8 inch woofer, 4.5 mids and the EMIT-T Tweeter. Very impressive bass. Very good all around speaker. I also have stands for them. Asking $350.

Infinity SS 2001. Small bookshelf speakers. Very nice bookshelf. I used these for my main for a few months after I moved into our new house while I was setting up our living room. They have mainly been used as rears, and I have wall mounting brackets for them. Asking $75.

Infinity Sterling Center Channel. Good center channel, in very good condition. Asking $50.

Infinity Minuette MPS (Multi Purpose Satellite) speakers. Small mini speakers. I used these for use in another room for background music. Asking $50.

You can checkout audioreview.com for reviews of all the speakers. All speakers are pairs except for the center channel. And the prices are Neg. I do not have boxes, but will take them to Mailboxes Etc. who do an amazing job of packaging items. Buyer to pay for packaging and shipping. Or if anyone wants to come over and audition them they are welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Zak

JoshSB

Grip
bump because i have the infinity crescendo series 3008s. I also have the crescendo center which uses the emit tweeter . perfect match. Only thing i dont like about my speakers is the wood grain. doesnt do much for my cosmetics in my hometheater.

I loved the kappa 5.1 IIs This is the oversized bookshelf speakers if im not mistaken. great choice. The sound stage and imaging is impressive on these. They arent very bass heavy though, which is fine by me

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks