What's new

Infinity Entrasub Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Al Mansur

Grip
Is the Infinity Entrasub Subwoofer any good? I read the specs it's 150 watts and 10". For $350 I think it's a good buy. Does anyone have/tried this subwoofer? What do you think about it?

JerryW

Supporting Actor
It's a decent sub... but not for the price. Much better deals can be had. In fact, the Sony SA-WM40 is actually a better HT sub, and it's only $149.
If you want great sound, go with a custom built sub from Link Removed. Kyle can hook you up with an awesome sub in that price range that will kick the Entra Sub into the weeds. Email Kyle at Acoustic-Visons and tell him what you'd like to have (a sub for music, HT, or both), your price range, and he'll be able to fix you up. Or you can call him toll-free at 1-888-686-4823 (he is available on Saturdays). You'll get much much better performance and value from a custom built sub, I guarantee it.
Another route is to go with the Adire Audio Rava. Another option is SVS. Although, their prices are a bit more than the Infinity, their performance is far better. An SVS 25-31CS with an inexpensive amp or stereo receiver will run you about $500, but it's well worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks