What's new

In Total Awe!!! over HDTV Projection (1 Viewer)

Michael FF

Stunt Coordinator
In my home theater I have a front SharpVision 9000 projector throwing an image on a 100" diag. screen. I just installed DirecTv's HDTV monitor and have subscribed to their introductory 4 HD channel package. I am in total awe over the image! The color rendition is outstanding and the acuity of image focus is unbelievable. The projected image is truly virtual 3-D.
Dvd projection is now relegated to second place (by far) in terms of image quality. I have never been more satisfied/happier /content in my on-going quest (might I say obession?? :) for the perfect projected image.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Just makes me want HD-DVD even more. I can imagine it would look impressive on this great projector.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Awesome. Yes, a front-projection system really lets HD start to "shine". IMO, even the best RP sets don't really show you what HD can do...at least not with the same level of "impact".

Digital projectors are amazingly suited for HD...their pixel-mapping produces images much sharper/more detailed than what you see with most CRT-based RP sets (and even most CRT-based FP systems). Even the 1280x720 DLP projectors look "sharper" to the eye that most "1080I" CRT-based systems.

Enjoy!!

dave :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks