What's new

In Living Color S3, King of the Hill S4, (1 Viewer)

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
The Fox Retail site now has the official announcements for King of the Hill: The Complete Fourth Season (May 3) and In Living Color: The Complete Third Season (May 10).

Both are 3 disc sets, both priced at $39.98, and both use double-sided discs. KotH season 4 has 24 episodes; In Living Color season 3 has 27 or 28 episodes.

Both listings have only the episode titles, with no special features listed. This isn't surprising for KotH but it's a little surprising for In Living Color, if indeed there will be no extras (that's not certain, I guess).

Alex Wagner

Stunt Coordinator
www.tvshowsondvd.com has episode break downs for both shows now and listed on the in living color one amongst the episodes it says "bloopers" and "madtv trailer"
so i'm guessing those are the extras

KotH doesn't haven any extras listed

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
"Bloopers" is not an extra; it is the title of one of the In Living Color episodes from season 3.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor

I didn't think I would either but if it means they can get them out faster and cheaper then bring them on. With some of my favorite shows pushing double digit seasons whatever it takes to get them out, I will be happy.

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.