What's new

Important Paradigm Question (1 Viewer)

Clayton G

Grip
I just picked up a Paradigm system this last weekend. I had ordered the speakers in, and when I got them home I noticed one thing. All of the speakers EXCEPT the center was a v.3(version 3) and the center was a v.2 (version 2). I was wondering if anyone knows if the Paradigm CC-370 is currently available in the v.3? I assume it is because the towers, surrounds and sub, were all marked v.3. I need to find out so I can get them switched if there is an updated version. Thanks for any help.

Donald_Spry

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, the v.3 center is out. I have yet to hear them, but I have seen them. I believe there are even some showing up on ebay.

Clayton G

Grip
Donald,
Thanks for the help. The guy that sold them to me, didn't even know the v.3 was out yet. I think maybe he was playing dumb. He was going to call the factory on Monday to check. I just wanted to know for sure before I talked to him. Looks setup will have to wait another few weeks.:thumbsdown: It seems like I'm never going to get to hear my system. Oh well, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks