What's new

I wish I was popular (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
DAMNT, Man you see what I mean. Now everyone is really gonna hate me. I just can't take all this pressure (nods head & pouts):frowning: ;)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
See now people are laughing at me too. Ughhh, when will the torchier stop? Oh well maybe I can find some friends under my rock, my cold, dark rock. It's always there for me.

But hay waite a minute the thread hasn't stopped yet. maybe something is (scratches head) ugh never mind this will probley be the end. Or everyone will just laugh at me some more. Dang it!!!

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
Oh God see what I'm talking about? Man I hope I spelled that right. Dang I could screw up, uh well lets leave that subject alone. Anyway quit laughing at me (hysterical) it's not funny. Really guy's it's not funny at all. (sobbing again) I'm gonna tell my dad & he'll beet all you up.:D :D
(yelling in the backround)

Dad there picking on me again.
(dad mumbling) shut the hell up you little panzy

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
My God, I am A really crappy speller. No wonder the threads always stop. Nobody can figure out what the hell I'm saying...Humm

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
FOR ONLY $14.99, I WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.
I WILL LAUGH AT YOUR BAD JOKES (OR AT LEAST PUT SMILEY FACES AFTER YOUR POSTS).
I WILL ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR THREADS, NO MATTER HOW BORING OR DUMB!
WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!
THE VIDEO PROFESSOR, THAT WELL LOVED GUY WHO WANTS YOU TO LEARN 'WINDOWS' WILL SEND YOU A VIDEO TESTIMONIAL CONFIRMING ON HOW YOU ARE HIS BEST FRIEND!!!!

AND FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE THE GUY WHO SCREAMS SELLING HIS ORANGE CLEANING CRAP, WILL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND SCREAM SO EVERYONE WHO LIVES AROUND YOU WILL HEAR HOW POPULAR YOU ARE !!!!
ACT NOW!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks