What's new

I wish I was popular (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Me too. :D But I tell you what..

You ain't never gonna be as popular as Rain.

And you ain't gonna be near as popular as Ted Lee who wishes he was as popular as Rain.

And you definitely ain't gonna be as popular as me Gary->dee who wishes he was as popular as Ted Lee who wishes he was as popular as Rain.

So just divorce that thought from ya mind cause popularity is an incomplete thought that I can't finish right now so dwell on that! :p)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
And you ain't gonna be near as popular as Ted Lee who wishes he was as popular as Rain.
The sad thing is, Ted's recent sniveling has gained him some popularity. Riding on Rain's coat tails. Maybe I'll start a "I wish I was as witty as Jack Briggs" thread. Or "Would you be my friend?" thread.

Ted my good pal, my favorite htf'er, do you see what sickness you have created. After hours has turned into a chick-flick with a lot of sensitive guys in it.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Did somebody say... silica???

I should be the most popular one here in AH... I AM THE KING OF SILICA! I also created the Silica FAQ and Primer :D

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
Ted my good pal, my favorite htf'er, do you see what sickness you have created. After hours has turned into a chick-flick with a lot of sensitive guys in it.
:D

all i can say is "i love all your guys!"

swalk!

where's that emoticon for a group hug???

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I wish I was as hated as Jeff Kleist.:frowning:

Here's a joke that my buddy says fits me perfectly:

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
Me Too, I feel like the Black Sheep around here. Every time I start a thread or post in one it just stops. Damn I feel so left out (weeping to myself) See listen I can hear the gears grinding to a halt right now ( more weeping) Oh God WHY? Why do you hate me so much? I can see it now one day I'll post something & they'll close the whole forum. Man I'm such a looser. :b ;) ;)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Calling Stuart Smalley.

Is there a psychologist in the forum?

Are you guys lying on couches as you post?

:D

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
man, I was just fuckin around. and then all you whiny bastards have to come in and mess it all up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks