What's new

I want to install a vinyl fence but don't know how (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
It's actually just one 6'x6' panel that I'm installing and while I've read up a bit on the internet, I'd like to get input from people that have actually done it. This is the one I'm eyeing.

As far as parts, I know I need the 6'x6' panel, the two end posts, post tops, rail brackets, screws, etc.

I believe I also need rebars? Do you put the post first and then the rebar inside?

Besides filling the hole with concrete, do I fill up the hollow post with concrete as well? Up to what height?

The instructions that I've read talk about rails like a separate piece but the panel that I want to buy seems to have the rails already installed to the panel. How was yours?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.
Thanks.

Mark Philp

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Check where you bought the fence. Whether it's a big store like Home Depot or Lowes or a local independent I'm sure there's somebody there who will be happy to explain how to do it. I'm not the handiest person when it comes to things like that and have always found these stores very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks