What's new

I think the 80's are coming back... (1 Viewer)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
He-Man has already returned. Cartoon Network is airing new series of He-Man and Transformers.

~T

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
If the 80's make a come back, count me as excited. I dig the 80's. If time machines existed, some people would visit the stone age or the future. I say screw that, give me 1985 any day of the week ;)

Chris Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
-
Well I’ve only been alive for 6 years out of the 80’s. Would be nice to see what the others were like ;)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Ahh, Izods. I remember spending most of the 80's wondering why everyone was so ga-ga over expensive Garanimals.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
I graduated High School in 1985, so it was a great year for me! :) I loved the 80s, especially the music. I hope something more upbeat takes the place of the garbage that passes for music these days. Bring back the 80s music! :)
KJP

ollie_k

Stunt Coordinator
Oh man, when will Max Headroom return to our televisions then???

Oh, and do I pull out my puffy vest jacket??? Oh, and its a good thing I took those breakdancing lessons way back when, they may come in handy! Man those were the days...

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
DeanR,
Actually "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla ice came out in late 1990. I've noticed that lot of people(not specific to this thread) are starting to confuse things that happened in the early 90's with those that happened in the 80s.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
As a college student, I can say the 80's have been "back" for months. The fashio of recent owed a loot to the 1970s, and it's only natural it would evolve into an 80's dynamic.

Too bad these kids can come up with something original.

-V

Trace Downing

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trace Downing
Just leave the leg-warmers in the 80s. If they are banned, then we won't have to put up with Hair Metal this time around.:rolleyes
:D

Leif Wall

Second Unit
I'm hoping for a more early 90s comeback myself:

Zubaz
hypercolor t-shirts
oakleys
jordans (though i never had a pair)
the tight rolling of the jeans

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Spandex
Ahhh, spandex. :D It's a privilege, not a right!
When I met my wife, she wore the stuff constantly. Man, I love spandex on an appropriate body. Anyway, she quit wearing it awhile ago. Still has a bunch sitting in a drawer, but never puts it on despite my protests. I'm really suffering here. Bought her some nice new spandex shorts for Christmas last year and still no-go. Let's hope the 80's really IS returning...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks