What's new

I think the 80's are coming back... (1 Viewer)

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Hmmmmm, how about weight lifting pants w/ animal prints, baggy tank top and Oakley sunglass with pink rims?? If this style comes back, I'll personally put the gun to my head... (this was late 80's, early 90's I beleive)

Mike D.

Kyle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kyle
Hey now! I just saw poison for the 1st time 2 months ago at the state fair! They rock!
:D

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only one who remember sleeve-less collared shirts?? I remember the jocks at my high school wearing these back in the mid 80s.

I can't get Devo's "Whip It" out of my head....

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
"Those canvas loafers with the black and white checkerboard pattern."
There's a guy in one of my classes who is wearing those shoes everytime I see him! :emoji_thumbsup:
"I never DID get laid in the 80's, dammit..."
Don't feel too bad, because I didn't either. Of course I was 10 when 1989 ended! :D
NP: Tears for Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I actually lost my virginity in the 80's. 1989 and I was 14. Talk about doing something new and exciting. :)
-Dean-

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Radical thread!!

At 14, 1988 was my favorite year, especially in the spring. Me and my suburban pals dressed like RUN DMC wannabes. Remember the style? The adidas sweats pulled up to near your knees with white socks pulled up your calf, the polyester jackets and fake phat gold chains and a New York Yankees hat on for good measure.

Yeah, bring it all back!

Eve T

Supporting Actor
I miss the 80's...
Well the late 80's that is. There are some things from the 80's that are too painful to relive. However, the 80's were a FUN time. Ever see the Wedding Singer? Of course you have! Who could forget Billy Idol... Michael Jackson gloves and red zippered jackets?
The 80's...ahh what a hillarious hillarious 10 years. I was 17 when they ended.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Man, I miss the 80's, one hellofa great decade. Ahhhhhh the memories.
Spandau Ballet "True"
Peace Out~:D

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
I do NOT miss the 80's. The music sucked, and the clothes were bad. And the hair, ugh.

For me, the only thing about the 80's that were good is that I was in my 20's and making really good money. I spent my summers travelling up and down the east coast following the Grateful Dead. Ah, those were the days!

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Not all the clothes sucked. I was more into the punk scene. Combat boots and the like. Still am...

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Class of "88" for me, so I have some really good memories of that decade. But I enjoyed the early 90's even more. I especially liked the grunge look. Instead of looking like a slob, I fit right in and looked fashionable. Now I just look like a slob again!:frowning:

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Dave Bennett,
I stand corrected on Vanilla Ice debuting in the 90's not the 80's. I annoit you the official Vanilla Ice historian of HTF. Wear the badge well my son :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks