What's new

I need you guys to help me get a job: Elect me Radio Host (1 Viewer)

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
Hey Robert,
Just a suggestion, edit your first post to let everyone know you're Fat Boy. There are only 20 or so posts to scan through, but it'll be easier if it's right there by the link.

I just voted for you 3 times.

Side note, the fact that JJJ's picture so close to the vote button might not help you get too many votes. If you know what I mean. :b

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
Thanks SO much you guys. I can't believe this things got 439 views. I'm hoping the lurkers are voting too ;)

and I know voting for JJJ is tempting...but keep in mind--you can't SEE her drop her pants over the radio ;)

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
Also, just got word from the hosts: Go hog wild with multiple email addresses. The hosts say it's COMPLETELY okay if you want to register as many email addresses you want and vote with them.

Open season, I guess :)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
I've got you covered Fatboy.

Now someday, and this day may never come, I will call on you to do a service for me...;)

MikeSerrano

Second Unit
I voted, but I'm concerned I didn't click the selection box hard enough... do they count hanging chads? ;)

-Mike

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
Hey, thanks you guys:

Also, after getting the go ahead from the show's hosts to just stuff the box, I found out that the way the site records votes is by email: Basically, you go there, select a name, and enter an email address, and then the website sends an email to whoever's counting results, saying who the vote was for, and thats' it.

So basically, as i've been told--you can just make up email addresses at whim, and it'll count as a vote. :)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
I got 2 votes in for my 2 e-mail addresses. I'm at the edge of my seat here. This is much more interesting than that other election that was going on.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
So, Robert. We're interested to find out. Did you win it based upon actual talent or did the "butt crack" lady win it based upon her "assets"?

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
No idea. I find out at 2. I gotta go in.

I'll make sure to let you guys know, and either way, I thank everyone who voted. That was really cool, and I most definitely appreciate it. Thanks three million, you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks