What's new

I must have some kind of post record (1 Viewer)

Russell B

Stunt Coordinator
This is my 40th post since Nov 7 1999. Anyone have less posts than me in almost 3 years?:D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Well, don't wear out that keyboard, Russell. And I know of a thread in "Polls" you might consider joining. :) (Don't be so scarce, you.)

Joseph Howard

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmm.... I might have a low number of posts
to years here...

Let me post and see.

Dr. Joe

However, I have spawned at least one thread that will
never end. "Thread Killer"

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Joseph ... Howard. It's you! You are an icon to hundreds of lost souls. Do you have any idea of the movement you have spawned? A subculture now revolves around you. They were even celebrating the first anniversary of your creation. But you may have killed this thread. :)

CameronS

Supporting Actor
I used to be the self-proclaimed "Lowest Post Champion", but then all these weirdos with fewer posts started showing up. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, and my count started going up too. :cool:

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I believe a new movement may have begun, risen out of the ashes of "Thread Killer." This is truly an inspirational moment, being here with you low-post-count fellas. Consider this a moment of cultural exchange. How is it possible not to post that often here at Home Theater Forum? Really, I'd like to know. Thank you. :)

Oliver Kopp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oliver
I just enjoy reading all the great discussions here. I hardly post because most of the time I dont`t feel like I have anything significant to contribute to a thread.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Looks as though Russell's the champ here, 'tho the rest of us are certainly no slouches. Friggin' over-achievers! :D
Cheers!
DS.

Mark Murtha

Auditioning
Russell - I do.
Jack - It's easy. Just act like a sponge. That and resist the urge to spend too much time here. :)
(There goes my count again. Dang!)

D. Scott MacDonald

Supporting Actor
Man, I thought that I was special in this regard, but I guess that I'm just one of many. The weird thing is that I visit the HTF many times a day - it's just that I rarely post for some reason. In the non-cyber world, you can't shut me up, but for some reason I'm not that way on the internet.

Gregory

Grip
I have been on a posting tear over the last week. This might be my 10th. I've always been the quiet type. I do browse the forum everyday. I've made a personal goal to reach that magical number of 1000 posts by May 23, 2016.
Greg
**EDIT**
After some quick calculations, at my current pace I'll reach 1000 in just over 18½ years. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks