What's new

I Miss White Cheddar Wheatables- Your Favorite Discontinued Snack? (2 Viewers)

Shane Bos

Second Unit
Barq's Root Beer bottled in the U.S. The Canadian stuff has no bite.

Old Dutch Fries & Gravy flavored potato chips.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I've had 3 during the past 1.5 weeks. Check around, they're back on the menu at many McDonald's now.
Maybe in your end of the universe, but we've got three here in this neck of the woods, and none of them have it. :frowning:

The :frowning: does no justice to how depressing it is.

Michelle Schmid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michelle Holloway
7-11 used to sell an ice cream sandwich called a Big Wheel. My favorite was two big chocolate cookies with mint chocolate chip ice cream in the center. Haven't seen 'em for years. Fred Meyer now has the PC brand with something like it, but it just isn't the same.

I also really miss blue Nehi--it tasted kind of like cream soda, only blue.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Horrid?!? Necco fuckin' rules, dude! ;)

Okay, the chocolate ones are not my cup of tea, but I like the variety pack... :emoji_thumbsup:

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
Royal Crown Draft cola, chocolate-covered sunflower seeds, chocolatey Payday, Peanut Butter Snickers, Pringles corn chips, and there was an incredible cake mix you made in the microwave and it made its own frosting.

David_N

Stunt Coordinator
Although no really a snack food I loved the Mini-Cheeseburgers from Burger King. They were a short lived thing in the 80s.

I also find it hard to find FrankenBerry cereal. I always see Count Chocula and occasionally Boo Berry but FrankenBerry was always my favorite of the three. On the subject of Cereal I used to love Crispy Critters.

Tato-skins. These are/were potato chips with the skin on them.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
Mmmmmmm...Tato-skins

Michael_Victor

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, I have 3, 2 drinks one soup. Not Discontinued but a convenient store named Diamond Shamrock/Stop n Go Ran 7 11 out of San Antonio so I can't have a slurpee anymore.
Gatorade had a flavor named Tangerine. Man that was very good. I hate all these changing flavors.
third is the Ramen soup by Kroger, here in SA, there is a Grocery store named H.E.B which ran out Kroger years ago and Albertson's last year. The ramen soup just tasted better from Kroger.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Devilsfood Twinkies. These were Twinkies made with Chocolate cake.

They weren't those awful Chocodiles either.

Marathon candybars too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks