What's new

I knew it all sounded the same! (1 Viewer)

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
That's absolutely hilarious, and they're another band that I could never stand.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
That's absolutely hilarious, and they're another band that I could never stand.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

It's a good thing that your title is SO MUCH more descriptive, otherwise we might not know what your thread is about...

:D

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

It's a good thing that your title is SO MUCH more descriptive, otherwise we might not know what your thread is about...

:D

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I don't know about you, but if I saw a music thread elsewhere titled "I knew it all sounded the same!", Nickelback would be the first band to come to mind. :D

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I don't know about you, but if I saw a music thread elsewhere titled "I knew it all sounded the same!", Nickelback would be the first band to come to mind. :D

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
God do they suck ass. his voice is so annoying too.

The only good thing that the frontman Chad Kroeger (sp?) did was sign Ian Thornley (formally of Big Wreck) to his record label. Now that is a real musician, I recommend getting or listening to either Big Wreck albums or Thornley.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
God do they suck ass. his voice is so annoying too.

The only good thing that the frontman Chad Kroeger (sp?) did was sign Ian Thornley (formally of Big Wreck) to his record label. Now that is a real musician, I recommend getting or listening to either Big Wreck albums or Thornley.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Jean, Thornley got signed to Roadrunner Records. The same label as Nickelback. I don't think Nickelback or Chad had anything to do with Thornley getting signed to Roadrunner.

Now if only Roadrunner could get rid of Nickelback, because the rest of their roster is great. :)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Jean, Thornley got signed to Roadrunner Records. The same label as Nickelback. I don't think Nickelback or Chad had anything to do with Thornley getting signed to Roadrunner.

Now if only Roadrunner could get rid of Nickelback, because the rest of their roster is great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks