What's new

I Dream Of Jeannie Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Well, okay, so you didn't have the 'Net for many years...I've only had high-speed Internet since about 2003...I went for YEARS with the slow dial-up routine, which is still what I have to deal with on my best friend's farmhouse computer. :) But, my point is that now you have the 'Net and are able to get your news and info from TSOD and HTF!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
Yep Firebee I agree and I am the same way.. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my computer and internet to look up the DVD releases and other stuff as well.. I collect the I Love Lucy barbies ever year and I love to see exactly when they are going to release, I am so impatient and I get so exited to get the news ahead of time.. I am spoiled with it, LOL!! The internet is so amazing and I love looking and googling all kinds of things and when I get sick I look up different cures and answers too as well as I look foward to loking up other things!

Hey BTW Firebee have you watched Bewitched yet?? I am going crazy trying to find out if I got a bad set... One the first disc of Bewitched season 5 on the Tabitha plays the Piano episode my disc freezes in the middle of that show and I have to skip to the next chapter and it also happens on the next episode. I am trying to find out if it is a bad disc or a manufacture error.

I have been searching on the forums looking to see if there was any errors for the set but I can't find anything out.. If I have a bad disc then I may have to ship it back to Amazon, but I allready through the mailing box away.. This has never happeded before and I have bought tons of DVD's... I am hoping it is a manufacture error so that I don't have to return it.

I am the second disc of Bewitched Season 5 about to be on the third disc and the second disc is perfectly fine and doesn't freeze at all, the first disc is fine accept for the two skipping scenes and I miss a lot when I skip the chapters! If it is a bad disc I may just keep it, afterall I through the mailing box away and don't want to have to go through a big hassle with a return!! I am just trying to see if other people had any problems with there Bewithed set..

I noticed that I Dream Of Jeannie season 4 release date has changed and is now a week later than before, I wonder why the change... Can't wait to get it!!!

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I'll check those eps out, Brandy, and get back to you...yeah, I've had a couple of notices from Amazon lately, and one of them was the push back of the IDOJ release date. The other was finally an acknowledgement from Amazon what other posters had been saying in the Pink Panther Inspector Collection being pushed back from late July to early January. Will get to you as soon as I'm able. :)

The Internet, especially high-speed Internet, has been a godsend. I don't honestly know what I'd do without it. Except watch even more DVDs, play more PS2 and play even more with my cute adorable kittens (and cats) than I already do!

Brandy681

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
My I dream Of Jeannie Season 4 is in the mail.. How is the picture and picture quality on the set, I hope it doesn't have any disc errors like season 3 had?!? I can't wait to watch the set.. Brandy

Duane Alford

Second Unit

I have so much to watch it's hard to keep up. Lucky for me I've been sitting the past week so I've been able to finally get through Bewitched Seasons 3, 4, & 5 and now on the last disc of I Dream Of Jeannie Season 2. I'm back at my company's headquarters in Dallas so I was finally able to get to get to Best Buy and pick up Season 4 as well as Fall Guy Season 1. And I still have 16 sets to watch through, not counting the two I haven't picked up yet. Oh, and with Married With Children Season 7 coming out Tuesday, that'll mean 17 to watch.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Nicely done. No dice for me on ``Bewitched'' or IDOJ...I've been busy trying to finish ``Heroes'' S1 before the new season begins a week from tomorrow. Also hard at work watching ``Star Trek: Voyager'' S2 and ``Star Trek: TNG'' S6 and sort of keeping up with ``Lois & Clark'' S3. More sets still on the way, including three that I ordered tonight.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
So far the picture and sound quality have been great but I did come across the first edit...it's not that any second of film has been taken out but it's this:

In "Jeannie and the Top Secret Secret" the TWA logo on the airplane seat backs has sometimes been blocked out, and badly at that! Sometimes you can see them and other times you can't. And it's plainly visible on Jeannie's stewardess outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks