What's new

I brought home my adopted baby today (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter
Speaking of baby pictures...

I conceived an idea yesterday...

I stuck a ruler next to CG and took a picture (in case anyone missed it, I've also become a digital photography addict lately).

I plan on doing this every year to record my 'baby's' growth.

I figure it will be many many years until I have to worry about finding a ruler longer than 12 inches.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I don't mean to be intrusive, or in any other way want to be viewed like an obsessed stalker type but....

Julie does have a nerdy outer-space related career, knows obscure Lovecraft refrences from wrote memory, collects cacti, has a fascination with slimey creatures, watches horror-films, and hangs-out on a DVD-centric internet forum.

It is therefor my best guess that Julie is not a natural-born person like you or I, but is in fact a manufactured entity. Such as the uber-woman from Weird Science. Only created by , seemingly, someone randomly picked-up at a Dragon-Con.

Julie K

Screenwriter
Natural born or not, how did I fail so miserably in my postings that you all would assume I'm a person?

*sigh*

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member

Never! Its my secondary internet hang-out now. If you want me to leave, you'll have to defeat me in hand-to-hand combat while performing an standard verticle suspension. The first one to die or have an out of body experience loses.

The match will be oversaw by Fakir Musafar and the guest comentator will be Food Network's Alton Brown*

*Assuming he isn't busy that day.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

Shoot, I lose, too much San Pedro.
We thought it was funny that we were on San Pedro in San Pedro. Just isn't that funny, in this state.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Did the cactus go down reasonably smoothly -- unlike that certain other cactus that contains the same active ingredient? Oops, tell you what, Zen: Please PM me with the answer, as I am hijacking this thread and Julie may report me to a moderator.

Julie K

Screenwriter
Not to fear, Jack. You know me, Ms. Happy-HappyEasy-Going-Sunshine-Joy-is-in-the-Air.

Well, ok, maybe not.

But I do enjoy a nice thread hijack, even if I'm not sure I really understand it.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I'm lost too, a San Pedro cactus?

Pull up a squid and take a load off JK, this thread is on it's way. I for one am interested to see where it ends...

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I think CG should stand for Cary Grant.

Oh and BTW, you're gonna need a bigger flower pot in about 50 years or so!

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I think CG should stand for Cary Grant.

Oh and BTW, you're gonna need a bigger flower pot in about 50 years or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks