What's new

HTF's best friends: Fox and DTS! (1 Viewer)

L. W. Cobb

Agent
I'm sure this is redundant, but I just want to recognize the support given to the HTF, and ultimately, the consumer, by Fox and DTS, represented so well by Peter Staddon and David DelGrosso, respectively. These executives have gone out of their way to prove their commitment to excellence, and to the desires of the consumer. Their dedication to quality is unparelled in their fields. It's no mystery to me why Fox DVDs are the standard for home presentation, or why DTS is the Audio Standard, be it for movie soundtrack reproduction, or 5.1 CDs, or concerts on DVD.
Many of us Forum members have been fortunate enough to have met these "Friends of HTF", and have been recipients of their generosity. Other studios and manufacturers could learn a lot from their commitment to the consumer.
On behalf of all HTF members, I salute David DelGrosso and Peter Staddon! :D

Larry Gardner

Stunt Coordinator
I totally agree. When deciding between titles to buy - I alsways chose a FOX title (especially when it contains a DTS track).

Fox is very good at support as well. Just look at the response to the subtitle problem mentioned in this forum. Mr. Staddon was right on it.

I have many titles from Fox that I wouldn't have purchased from other studios - just because of the Fox name alone.

It seems always to be a no-brainer.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
There are few studios from whom I'll buy a movie blind. Fox is such a studio. From Hell was an EXCELLENT DVD of a film I would not have given a chance had it arrived from another source. Excellent work all around :). Fox remains the most improved studio ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks