What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: So I Married An Axe Murderer (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
90eccdc8-6bbf-4ad8-993a-1ef0d4687be0.png
THE COMIC THRILLER CELEBRATES ITS 30th ANNIVERSARY WITH OVER 30 MINUTES OF NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN DELETED SCENES!
f6e7ac18-cdc4-0af8-52a7-51236e9a2330.jpg
AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 4K ULTRA HD™
JULY 25TH
86940059-97cf-e534-2c2b-caf83efc386c.jpeg
SYNOPSIS
When it comes to love, poet Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers) has had his share of bad luck. But when he meets Harriet (Nancy Travis), he thinks he’s found “the one” – until a series of coincidences lead him to believe that Harriet might be the serial honeymoon killer “Mrs. X.” Charlie and his cop best friend (Anthony LaPaglia) must find out the truth before it’s too late in this madcap comic thriller.

DISC DETAILS & BONUS MATERIALS
4K ULTRA HD DISC
  • Feature scanned from the original camera negative and presented in 4K resolution with Dolby Vision.
  • All-new Dolby Atmos audio + 5.1 + 2-Channel Surround
  • Special Features:
    • NEW: 30+ Minutes of Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes
    • Theatrical Trailers
CAST AND CREW
Directed By: Thomas Schlamme
Written By: Robbie Fox
Produced by: Robert N. Fried, Cary Woods
Executive Producer: Bernie Williams
Co-Producer: Jana Sue Memel
Cast: Mike Myers, Nancy Travis, Anthony LaPaglia, Amanda Plummer, and Brenda Fricker
SPECS
Run Time: Approx. 93 minutes
Rating: PG-13
4K UHD Feature Picture: 2160p Ultra High Definition, 1:85:1
4K UHD Feature Audio: English Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Compatible) | English 5.1 DTS-HD MA | English 2-Channel Surround DTS-HD MA

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
This is a guilty pleasure, and one of my wife's favorite movies. I think the DVD of this might have been the first gift I ever gave her. We'll be getting this.

Waldo Lydecker

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David N. Heathman
One of the “Missus’s” faves…Now if only someone knew info about “Chanel Solitaire” with Rutger Hauer & Timothy Dalton…(another fave…)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Did they censor the cover? I swear the original art had her holding an axe behind her like Mike is holding the flowers.
Slightly different design, I think. I can't find any like the first post pic with an axe, but there's this one:

1684872752577.png

I've never seen this film. Odd, as I generally like Mike Myers' films and think I've seen the rest.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Slightly different design, I think. I can't find any like the first post pic with an axe, but there's this one:

View attachment 184787

I've never seen this film. Odd, as I generally like Mike Myers' films and think I've seen the rest.
Ah I found it. I remember this because I worked in a video rental store when this was out on VHS, lol.

death-becomes-her-so-i-married-an-axe-murderer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks