What's new

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Of course, I'm speaking from the POV of a "colonial commoner" [English parents; Canadian by birth], and slipcovers on items I've received from Amazon have been quite rare.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Re-watching this one. Great 3D. Tons of depth and pop-out!

D5160F4D-58FA-4F22-A528-D632B3E5C170.png

Camps

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tom
Guys if you have not yet purchased Taza, please do so. Bob Furmanek is saying he may get greenlit to do another 5 Golden-Age 3D titles but only if sales of Taza and the forthcoming Wings of the Hawk are thru the roof!

Last edited:

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
If you liked 5, you're gonna love this one. PLENTY OF POP OUTS and TONS OF BLOOD. Lot's of depth and a real fun watch. I had the pleasure to view it with forum member RobertR in my home theater today. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

...and the 3ders is...

Final Destination 4 (3D Vers.)(Blu-ray) (FSK 18)

Forgot to add, make sure you watch the EXTRAS, even though not in 3D, they are fun to watch.

Last edited:

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
We Like the mib movies, watched the first two on 4k and last night watched 3 in 3D. Weve not seen it in a long while and I was super impressed with the 3D!.

I really like "MIB3" - and at this point, I enjoy it more than the 1st. Not that it's better than the 1st, but a) I never truly loved the 1997 movie - I just liked it - and b) I've seen 1997 so much that "3" is "fresher" for me.

And I also liked the 3D. Not a brilliant 3D presentation but fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks