What's new

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Just a feeling from watching my household....but I think that most people, when watching a movie the second, third, etc times...become "lazy-passive watchers. (Unless you are sharing with someone who has not seen it before.) Turn on the "system", put on the program, and take out the cell phone, crossword puzzle, or video magazine and give 3/4 of your concentration to them. The movie runs in the back round while the viewers look at other things. You can't do that with a pair of 3D glasses on....

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Just a feeling from watching my household....but I think that most people, when watching a movie the second, third, etc times...become "lazy-passive watchers. (Unless you are sharing with someone who has not seen it before.) Turn on the "system", put on the program, and take out the cell phone, crossword puzzle, or video magazine and give 3/4 of your concentration to them. The movie runs in the back round while the viewers look at other things. You can't do that with a pair of 3D glasses on....

There's a particularly hot corner of Hell reserved for people who have the TV on but don't watch it.
It's next to the one for people who have the TV on all the time "for company" (if you have the TV blasting out all day there's no wonder you're alone).
People say I'm overly judgemental but they're just idiots.:):angry::3dglasses:

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
What about using a mosaic screen type all news station as an on all the time screen “saver”?
We have a station here out of Toronto (CP 24) that has one corner for broadcasters etc, one corner for weather, one for traffic, and stocks, and one for written sentences about the latest news.

StephenDH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
What about using a mosaic screen type all news station as an on all the time screen “saver”?
We have a station here out of Toronto (CP 24) that has one corner for broadcasters etc, one corner for weather, one for traffic, and stocks, and one for written sentences about the latest

I suppose your electricity supplier would think it's a terrific idea.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I double dipped on this because I really liked it and the 3D, which is very, very good, was a no-brainer. The audio really brought it to life. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :3dglasses:

91Cr%2BhJNmpL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    papill6n
    Recent bookmarks