What's new

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
That EUR 25,68 works out to about $30. I'm going to try and order it with my logon and password from Amazon UK. I hope it works, since I can't read German.
I can’t read German either. Through the app I picked Germany and chose English. Most of each page etc. is then in English.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
That EUR 25,68 works out to about $30. I'm going to try and order it with my logon and password from Amazon UK. I hope it works, since I can't read German.

John:

All the Amazon websites have built-in translation apps. Some are better than others.

At the top of each page, (upper right third), is a little icon of a globe. It is located just to the left of where it says "Welcome, xxxxx." That's a drop-down menu in which you can select EN for English. Some work better than others. But it's about the only way I can even hope to navigate amazon.jp!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I was referring to this post as I thought John said he cancelled Ant Man and the Wasp 3D in lieu of the 4K version and wanted to reorder.

Nevermind then.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
John:

All the Amazon websites have built-in translation apps. Some are better than others.

At the top of each page, (upper right third), is a little icon of a globe. It is located just to the left of where it says "Welcome, xxxxx." That's a drop-down menu in which you can select EN for English. Some work better than others. But it's about the only way I can even hope to navigate amazon.jp!

Thanks Mike, now it's in English!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Anyone seen how the 3D looks in Venom ?.

It's not the greatest 3D in the world, but the film had some decent depth, and the action sequences had some oomph. I'd say it was a pretty average release. For me, it satisfied my expectations but wasn't as good as, say, Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
It's not the greatest 3D in the world, but the film had some decent depth, and the action sequences had some oomph. I'd say it was a pretty average release. For me, it satisfied my expectations but wasn't as good as, say, Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Thanks Josh, I’m thinking this might be one I may buy as uhd instead especially having looked at a few trailers.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I went that route, too. I had the first two in 3D, but I couldn't find any 3D anywhere on the third one.
Me, too. A few places had it ridiculously cheap for BF, so I picked it up. At that price, if a 3D surfaces somewhere in the future, I won't feel bad about re-buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks