What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Song of the South (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I was like, "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" and then David just has to go and crush my spirits. :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
When Richard Simmons has a free moment, I'll be sending him over to slap you! :D

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Nils,

The Ed Wood is *almost* ready to post (ok, so moving has been a bit crazier than I had anticipated). That's why I didn't post a mock-review for SOTS...as much as I wanted to it would have been a *sin* to have spent time doing that when there are a few legit DVDs in my pile still in line!

Coming..coming soon!

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
You know it occurs to me that the funniest part of this thread, is that in say a few months you have a new member of HTF who does a search for song of the south and this pops up. All excited he gets, and then sees the words April Fools, that's what this threads purpose can be.

Lars Vermundsberget

Supporting Actor
Hey, we can be glad they still haven't released SotS on DVD - it seems that our LDs keep their high market value for a few more years... :D

Reagan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reagan
David,

A more realistic Apil fool's joke would have been to say that you just got word that the tarbaby sequence from SOTS (which is the only Brer Rabbit bit not available on DVD in one form or another) will be coming as a supplement on a future Disney DVD release (like, say, Cinderella).

That I would have fallen for.

-Reagan

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

well that was what i thought it was going to be.

maybe i'll do a review of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks