What's new

HTF Fantasy Baseball League (1 Viewer)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
We definitely had 16 teams and someone screwed us. I will be going back through this thread to try and find out who this person was so that I can personally thank them for screwing up the whole league! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Thanks alot Nathan for screwing up the entire league. Don't commit to something then drop out to screw everyone. The least you can do is just allow it to autopick and be done with it.

So is our draft of the autopick nature now or will we get a later date?

J

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Yes, it was Nathan Patrick that screwed us. Thanks alot Nathan! :angry: The least you could have done was drop out sooner so that we could've replaced you. You waited until the very last minute and hosed the whole league.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Ok, everyone except "Krackheads" should have received an email concerning clearing this situation up (Emails were sent to the email you provided under the team listing).

Does anyone know who this Krackhead guy is? I suppose I could go back through the thread to see if he/she mentions their team name.

Just let me know something fairly soon - the picks of draft slots are getting mighty slim.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Yep, Scott Weinberg... check him here at the forum for a possible email address, or just put all info here in the thread. everyone knows where we are.

Thursday's better than Friday for me. Friday I just can't make at all.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
So far it's looking like it's going to be this Thursday @ 9:50p CST as there's been four people voting for it over Friday.

If you're in the league, chime in with your opinions, etc.

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
As I stated in my e-mail to John I prefer Thursday over Friday.

Also John, could we switch the league back to a head to head format. Points is something I would like to avoid. I'll do it if need be, but HTH is my personal choice. Also if we do go to points, we'll need a few more catagories.

I've always liked the following catagories: H-R-HR-RBI-AVG-SB W-SV-ERA-K

Looking foward to Thursday now........just hope no one else drops out.

Joe

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I too want Thursday and I too want head to head if possible. I doubt anyone will drop out now (knock on wood).

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
By my accounts, there are 15 teams in the league right now...we still need one more correct? Does anyone want to join?

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I'm also good for Thursday. Can't do Friday. I would also prefer head to head over points. Head to head is what convinced me to join the league.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Head-to-head it is, as was the intention all along. I'm keeping it points-based until after the draft to avoid the same thing. With that setup, if someone drops out at the last minute again, we can still draft. I can then change it back to H2H after the draft/before opening day.

Again - if anyone is interested in a 16 team league - H2H play - just let me know via PM.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Ok - looks like Thursday is the best day for the draft.

I think we might still need one more player to make it 16 teams though. Anyone have a friend that's into fantasy baseball?

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
john, yahoo wont allow you to change from points to head2head AFTER the draft. once the draft is done, you're stuck with what you got.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks