What's new

HT and Your Beverage of Choice (1 Viewer)

Brent Cantrell

Stunt Coordinator
Wayne, glad to meet another Macallan fan! If you liked it, then you might want to try Glenmorangie, which is another strong one, Isle of Jura, while not very highly rated by most, I like pretty much, it's much lighter with a fruity aftertaste. If you're really into single malts, I've got a great access database of lots of names and characteristics.
Speaking of blendeds, I think they suck for the most part as well, but do you like Dewars and water? It's pretty refreshing during hot summer days, and goes down pretty smooth.
------------------
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollect...lias=BCantrell

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator
On a hot summer day, there's nothing better than a cool Bacardi Limon & Lemonade, along with a good movie.
Oh, and Wayne, if you're ever looking to get rid of another bottle of J. Walker Blue, feel free to ship it off to me. That stuff is killer!
biggrin.gif

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Mountain Dew by day, Coors Light by nite. :D
------------------
Yes, but are they high-quality balloons? ~ David Letterman
bandit.gif

Scott H

Supporting Actor
Likely one of the following:
Coke
Murphy's
The Balvenie (10 year)
Acme California Pale Ale
Water
------------------
My DVD Library
Runaway production? No thanks. Where I've filmed, benefiting local economies: AL, CA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA, WY.

Scott H

Supporting Actor
What is Murphy's?
An important part of my existence... Err, I mean an Irish stout beer. Murphy's Irish Stout. Guinness is also a fav, but for stouts I put Murphy's above all others I buy the charged cans by the pallet.
------------------
My DVD Library
Runaway production? No thanks. Where I've filmed, benefiting local economies: AL, CA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA, WY.

Wil_J

Stunt Coordinator
My choice would definatly have to be Arizona Iced Tea Lemon flavor. That is the best tea I have ever put in my mouth.......Wil
------------------
"The rose petal floats on water,
the kingfisher flashes above the pond.
Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

al'Lan Mandragoran,
*******The Wheel of Time

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks