What's new

How to program channels on Mits TV (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Okay...I'm on the phone with my mom and I can't seem to help. It seems that cable (where she is) has added some new channels and she wants to program them, so she can flip through them (right now she needs to type in the channel on the remote to get to them). Since I'm not there to look at the menu, I have no idea how to do this...and she isn't much of a help either.

Anybody know the menu combination to program channels, or at least the name of the option. The TV is a 50" RPTF (non HD)...but I don't have the model number.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Okay...she figured it out finally. Jeez...that took a long time. :)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Don't you just go to the Control Panel, choose the Channels option and then command it to memorize channels? That would sort the active channels from the inactive ones and store the active ones in the memory.
Edit-Looks like help is no longer needed! :laugh:-good to hear she got it to work.
Bruce

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Yah...the reason that she couldn't figure it out, was because...under the "Memorize Channels" option you have to select the input...and she kept having it on Antenna B instead of Antenna A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks