What's new

How to pick up women 101 (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
three simple words: WTF!?!

The sad thing is that I know people who have probably done something like that;) .

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
three simple words: WTF!?!

The sad thing is that I know people who have probably done something like that;) .

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I dont see whats wrong with the video? me and my friends go out and reenact dungeons and dragon battles every friday and saturday night... :confused:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I dont see whats wrong with the video? me and my friends go out and reenact dungeons and dragon battles every friday and saturday night... :confused:

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was just imagining a platoon of paintballers happening on the scene and letting loose. Would that be considered bullying?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was just imagining a platoon of paintballers happening on the scene and letting loose. Would that be considered bullying?

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I'd like to thank D&D re-enactors everywhere for keeping me safely above the dorkiness line. All the best, freakshows.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I'd like to thank D&D re-enactors everywhere for keeping me safely above the dorkiness line. All the best, freakshows.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
I bet every single one of them own every LOTR and Star Wars DVDs available.

Probably the action figures too.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
I bet every single one of them own every LOTR and Star Wars DVDs available.

Probably the action figures too.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I've dated a girl who LARPed every saturday night in the LARP club at UCF... the events were actually really fun to go to and I knew a lot of people that did it and have even participated myself on few occasions. There were actually more girls there than boys...

Don't see why you guys have to make fun of people having a good time with friends. Ah well, people will always make fun of what they do not understand ;)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I've dated a girl who LARPed every saturday night in the LARP club at UCF... the events were actually really fun to go to and I knew a lot of people that did it and have even participated myself on few occasions. There were actually more girls there than boys...

Don't see why you guys have to make fun of people having a good time with friends. Ah well, people will always make fun of what they do not understand ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks